We respect your privacy and are committed to handling your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 Cth (the “Act”).
- We do not collect your personal information if you are merely browsing this Website.
- We may collect your personal information if you provide it:
- when registering as a member of this Website;
- when you place an order on this Website, or
- you volunteer the information.
- The information we collect about you may include your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, and other details.
- If you elect not to provide your personal information to us we may not be able to provide you with the products you have ordered or wish to order.
- We do not store any credit card information obtained through our website, we pass it onto our bank for processing via our payment provider.
- You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information to us that we may use and disclose your personal information for the purposes we collected that information or for related purposes including for example:
- to fulfil your order,
- to respond to any of your requests,
- to provide to our third party service providers to measure, for example, trends in sales, and to better understand the requirements of our customers,
- as required by law,
- to compile a database for direct marketing purposes (where you have opted in for such marketing communication),
- to seek your feedback about your experience on this Website, the product or with us, and
- to our successors and/or assigns.
- Where we provide your information to third party service providers the provision of that information is for a specific purpose and the third party service provider is not authorised to use your information for any other purpose.
- We have implemented security measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorised access, alteration, or destruction.
- We limit access to your personal information to those who need it for fulfillment of their responsibilities.
- We and our third party providers take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information when it is no longer needed.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we hold about you is up to date, complete, and accurate. You should ensure the information you have provided us is correct and you may update your information at any time via the Website or contact our Customer Support Team.
- This Website may contain links to other websites. We do not have any control over the use or storage of your personal information on or through those websites and you should make your own inquiries with the owner and operator of those websites.
- You acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. We therefore do not warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. Once we receive the information we are required to protect it in accordance with the Act.
- If our servers or databases are hosted outside Australia then we and our third party service providers will comply with the appropriate provisions of the Act.
- You may consent to receive direct marketing materials from us or from our co-partners. If you do not want to receive direct marketing you can opt out or unsubscribe. You can either contact us directly to opt out or unsubscribe or click on the “unsubscribe” link on any direct marketing material sent to you.
- If you request access to the information we hold about you we will provide that information to you unless we are otherwise excused from providing that information by law. We may charge you a reasonable cost for access to your information.
- If you are concerned with the way your personal information is being handled you can contact us or write to us at the contact details below. If your personal information has not been handled in an appropriate way, we will take steps to remedy your concerns in a reasonable time.
Not Another Lemon!
PO Box 840, Williamstown, VIC 3015, Australia.
For more information please email our Customer Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org